Please share a profile on :
Hope you are doing great !!!
Let me know if you have any consultant
If yes then please provide me his/her availability, most updated resume in MS word, contact details, visa status, Skype ID and reference(if any)
And please go through the requirement below :
Role: Strong Java Developer
Location: Jersey City, NJ
Start Date: ASAP
Duration: 6+ months contract
Client : TCS/JPMC
Rate : $ 50/hr on c2c
Consultant should have at least 8+ years of experience
Job Description :
• Strong Core Java
• Experience in multi-threaded application development
• API / Network programming
• Distributed or parallel computing
• Linux, DB background
• Experience Delivering End to End Solutions in the Enterprise Space
• Can communicate clearly and excellently with a wide variety of people / functions
• Ability to work with the team and the business to identify business problems and design excellent solutions
• Excellent quantitative and analytical skills
• Proven ability to prototype and develop in short cycles
• Excellent intuition as to how to design and implement distributed systems for Enterprise use
• Ability to work well independently
• Ability to develop use cases and software test plans
• Excellent attention to detail
• The ability to learn new technologies, software, and concepts quickly is essential
• Ability to work productively and efficiently in an agile environment
• Proven ability with R&D activities
I would appreciate a prompt response….
Thanks & Regards.?
|| Kapil Bansal | Technical Recruiter ||
Technology Resource Group Inc.
3736 Hillsdale Court Santa Clara, CA 95051
Office: 408-709-1760 Ext : 837
Gtalk : kapil.trg2 Yahoo: kapil.trg21 | Fax: 408-884-2409
P Go Green! Print this email only when necessary.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CVMSCRM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cvmscrm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.