Job Position:- Java Rest Webservices Developer
Location: Phoenix, AZ
Duration:- 6+ Month
Exp.:- 8 years
Role:- Java Rest Webservices
Desirable Technical Skills:
· 6+ years of hands-on experience in Core Java/J2EE technologies
· Authentication and Authorization experience with some of the following: LDAP, SSO, Delegated Authentication, Account Provisioning, PCI Security Standards, x509, SAML, OAuth, WS-Security, Configurable Data SecurityKnowledge of security technologies (encryption, data protection, design, privilege access, etc)
· 2+ years of hands-on experience Implementing RESTful WebServices
· In depth knowledge on public key encyrption (PKI) and other security
· Expertise in developing security solutions for data and service exchange across third party vendors, partners and developers.
· Strong experience in JUnit,SOAP UI,Corbeturra,Sonar
· Tools - Maven,SVN,Git,Jenkins,Gulp
· Must be able to implement and understand performance tuning of services
In case you are not looking for the change at this point of time please refer your colleagues, Friends etc.
IDC Technologies, Inc.
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CVMSCRM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cvmscrm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.