Only GC, USC and GC-EAD can apply
Position: Dev Ops Sr. Engineer
Duration: 12+ Months
Hands on DevOps in cloud development environment at onsite
- BS degree in Computer Science or equivalent with a minimum of 5+ years of relevant, broad engineering experience is required.
- 5+ years' experience with Linux systems
- 5+ years' experience supporting services, micro-services, and n-tier systems
- 2+ years' experience with software automation technologies
- 2+ years' experience with Continuous Integration practices
- 2+ years' experience with Infrastructure As Code practices
- 5+ years' experience with scripting languages such as Bash, Python, Perl
- 2+ years' experience with Configuration Management tools such as Ansible, Salt, Chef, Puppet
- 2+ years' experience with build tools such as Jenkins, Maven, Ivy, Ant
- 2+ years extensive experience with Amazon Web Services and Google Cloud Platform
- Works effectively both independently and as a member of a cross functional team
- An obsessive desire to automate as much as possible
- Architecture and design of n-tier systems and micro-services
- Agile software development methodology
- Version Control tools and platforms such as Git, GitHub, Subversion
- Collaboration platforms such as JIRA, Confluence, Wiki
- Containerization technologies such as Docker, LXC, Nspawn
- Virtualization technologies such as KVM, Xen, VirtualBox, VMWare, Hyper-V, OpenVZ
- Virtualization tools such as Vagrant, Packer
- Provisioning tools such as Terraform, CloudFormation, Spinnaker, Kubernetes
- Service Discovery and Key/Value Store tools such as Consul, Etcd, ZooKeeper
- Services such as Apache, NGINX, HAProxy, Varnish, PHP, Tomcat, Node.js, MySQL, MariaDB
Md Faisal Zahid
Technology Resource Group Inc.
1700 Park St, Unit 212, Naperville IL, 60563
Office : 408-709-1760 Ext: 9865, Direct: 408-933-9532
E mail id: email@example.com
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CVMSCRM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
To post to this group, send email to email@example.com.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cvmscrm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.