I really appreciate for sending an updated resume & best number with best time to reach you.
Job Title: .Net Developer
Location: Greenwood Village, CO
Duration: 6Months Contract
MUST HAVE GOOD COMMUNICATION SKILLS
Ideally Local Only
• Coding: With limited direction, develop code, test, debug, maintain, modify, and install moderately complex software programs. Applies structured programming techniques and adhere to coding
standards. Use knowledge of available utilities to simplify tasks. Apply structured programming techniques and adheres to coding standards, although some deviation from the standards may be expected
for particular development efforts. Participates in code walkthroughs.
• Analysis/Design: Analyze moderately complex technical requirements and make determinations for modifications of existing computer programs/modules or if new programs/modules need to be
developed for a specific application, system, and/or database. Independently analyze and document test results to ensure that programs are meeting the technical requirements. Partner with designers to
update technical requirements documentation and make recommendations for re-design and/or re-coding of programs that do meet desired specifications.
• Documentation: Develop program specifications and flowcharts, (dataflows, jobflows, etc.), for stand-alone programs or systems. Prepare concise internal program documentation on program
development and revisions. Prepare on-line help, FAQs, user guides and operational instruction manuals.
• Communication: Conveys problems, solutions, updates and project status to peers, customers and management. Develops and maintains program, systems and user documentation.
• Planning: Prepare time estimates for assigned tasks. Attends post-implementation reviews.
• 5+ years of software development experience utilizing ASP.NET, C#, SQL Server, Stored Procedures, etc.
• Agile/Scrum experience
• Experience with TFS/Automated Deploy/CI environment
• Mobile/Responsive Web Design experience a plus
• Experience developing consumer facing websites/web applications (preferably revenue generating) a plus
• High understanding of entire development process, including specification, documentation and quality assurance.
• Aware of business issues as they impact overall project plans.
• Strong communications and interpersonal skills.
• Must have strong knowledge of job specific technical skills specified in the requisition and be able to apply them to specific software and/or database development efforts.
The 4 requirements below are a significant plus:
• 1. Customer-facing website development experience, preferably revenue generating (not Intranet/internal tools)
• 2. Scrum Team experience working with P.O.
• 3. TFS/Automated Deploy/CI environment with automated unit testing
• 4. Mobile/Responsive web design (not mobile app)
Sandeep Reddy• Technical Recruiter • Panzer Solutions, LLC
45 Stuart Ave • Unit K• Norwalk CT 06850
Office: 203 -652 -1444 Ext 263 • Fax: 203-286-1457 • Email : firstname.lastname@example.org
Notice of Confidentiality:
The information contained herein is intended only for the confidential use of the recipient. If the reader of this message is neither the intended recipient, nor the person responsible for delivering it to the
intended recipient, you are hereby notified that you have received this communication in error, and that any review, dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you
receive this in error, please notify the sender immediately by telephone, and destroy this e-mail message OR reply with the subject"REMOVE" such be taken out of our distribution list
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CVMSCRM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cvmscrm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.