Most Peoplesoft App Developers have good batch process/reporting experience with SQR, App Engine or Crystal... lets ignore those exact skills on the resumes, however if these processes are using messaging to accomplish a goal (example App Engine sending out messages), then the messaging knowledge is valid.
Bladelogic experience within Windows environment is MUST.
This is highly visible position that manages how our products are delivered to our customers and run in a private cloud by working closely with developers & architects in supporting new application feature launches and manage 24x7 web applications using automated deployment tools. The DevOps engineer should have a strong background in configuration management enabling standard configurations.
• This is a hands-on role working collaboratively with product development and operations to enable quick builds in parallel for a project driven agile development environment.
• Deep understanding of Microsoft technology stack coupled with an IT Operations background to monitor, support, troubleshoot and deploy our multi-tenant solutions.
• Expected to deliver innovation through automation to enable standard deployable units of infrastructure through multiple environments into production
• Point of contact for projects responsible to identify, design and deliver project infrastructure needs.
• Partners with Project Managers, Technical Architects, Technical Managers, DBAs, Developers, QA, Operations to ensure infrastructure deliverables has been deployed and validated, and operational guidelines and documentation has been handed over.• Willing to assume any role within infrastructure or in the assigned project to drive delivery of the project within the standards set in infrastructure
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CVMSCRM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cvmscrm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.