Job Position:- Security Architect
Location:- Washington, DC
Duration:- 1 years
Role :- Security Architect
Skills : OWASP Top 10, SANS 25, SQL Injection, Code review, Cloud Security - AWS
· Demonstrated experience enterprise security architecture design and implementation for a financial services organization or other organizations with similar information security needs and requirements.
· Extensive knowledge of IT, enterprise architecture, software development life cycle, and information security platforms and applications;
· Ability to work well under pressure and to meet tight deadlines. Demonstrates a high level of motivation, confidence, integrity and responsibility.
· Knowledge of best practices and standards for enterprise security architecture specifically in the field of Identity & Access Management, Enterprise Content Management, Collaboration Tools, Service-Oriented Architecture, Cloud, Mobility, Data Analytics, and Web 2.0 related services.
· Experience providing guidance for data protection based on data sensitivity and associated business risk.
· Practical knowledge of common Web vulnerabilities as per SANS 25 or OWASP Top 10 specifications, and experience guiding project team remediating such vulnerabilities.
· Industry certifications highly preferred including, but not limited to, Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP), Certified Information Security Manager (CISM), Global Information Assurance Certification (GIAC), and Information Systems Security Management Professional (ISSMP).
· Demonstrate excellent interpersonal skills; including the ability to work independently, effectively in a team/task force as a team member or leader, and with senior staff and managers in the unit and elsewhere in the WBG.
· Ability to collaborate with senior management stakeholders to identify requirements and drive compliance with approved standards.
· Candidate must have demonstrated architecture and control experience working with Amazon Web Services (AWS), to secure workloads.
· Candidate must have an understanding of OWASP Top 10 and SANS 25 vulnerabilities and how to mitigate these vulnerabilities and an architecture/coding standpoint.
· Mobile security architecture experience a plus
· Candidate must have an understanding of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA), Cloud Controls Matrix and how it can be leveraged for reviews of cloud solutions.
In case you are not looking for the change at this point of time please refer your colleagues, Friends etc.
Resource Logistics Inc.
505 Thornall Street, Edison, NJ 08837
Phone: (732) 553-0566 Ext 45
Fax: (732) 553-0568
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CVMSCRM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at https://groups.google.com/group/cvmscrm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.