Position: Web Developer/UI developer
Location: Palo Alto, CA
Duration: 12 Months
· Experience in rapid prototyping and development of web and mobile applications
· Worked in latest frameworks, libraries, standards and best practices
· Listen to a story, talk through the interactions, turn it into a working application, then present and revise
· You hack in your spare time and have side projects to show off
· Work with product managers to clarify functional flows and provide technical insights on optimization
· Participate in brainstorm and user feedback sessions to gather input to apply rapid changes for prototype iterations
· Work with the entire project team to balance creative objectives with business needs and technical requirements
· Lead best practices by producing high quality, documented and testable code
· BS/MS in Computer Science or technical related education
· 5+ years of experience as a developer on a major application and/or web or mobile projects that have successfully launched
· Familiar with at least one back-end/server-side system such as LAMP, RoR, node.js, Python, etc.
· Familiar with core design paradigms of the major mobile systems (iOS, Android, Windows Mobile, etc.)
· Familiar with web service architecture, protocols, security and data formats (Ex. REST, OAuth, JSON, etc.)
· Experience using web and mobile prototyping tools
· Experience working in cross-functional teams
· Strong written and oral communication skills, ability to multi-task, establish priorities and meet tight deadlines
SYSTEL INC | Atlanta, GA
A Certified (MBE) Minority Business Enterprise
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CVMSCRM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to email@example.com.
To post to this group, send email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cvmscrm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.