Saturday 28 July 2012

Re: {PBJFlorida} Bill Moyers Interviews Chris Hedges

A wake up call indeed -
YET, as I think about that statement, I am thinking how I feel when the alarm goes off on Mondays and I hit the snooze button two or three or four times wishing for a snow day so I can pull up the covers and go back to sleep.  Yet on Saturdays I am up and out the door before the alarm.  Why is this?  What can we learn from Saturdays?

I think we just need fewer work days and more Saturdays in each week (some creative way to come out from under the despair long enough to collectively create new possibilities).  When we spend so much time in despair and so little time creating, despair wins. Can we wake up to this reality?

jim

On Jul 27, 2012, at 8:27 PM, Michael Rodriguez <fireryphoenix@hotmail.com> wrote:

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PBJFlorida" group.
To post to this group, send email to pbjflorida@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pbjflorida+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pbjflorida?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment