Friday 27 July 2012

RE: {PBJFlorida} Please Watch: Bill Moyers Interviews Chris Hedges

Thanks Dave! I  hope we can show (or portions of ) this at Penny's house. I will bring my laptop, but I think she has a good computer.
 
See you Monday
 
> Subject: Re: {PBJFlorida} Please Watch: Bill Moyers Interviews Chris Hedges
> From: dvoconnor@gmail.com
> Date: Fri, 27 Jul 2012 22:08:07 -0400
> To: pbjflorida@googlegroups.com
>
> Miguel,
>
> BM:
> I've been a Bill Moyers fan for decades. I saw that show and wish every person in the country could see it as well.
>
> Athia:
> I knew you'd have a good conversation. She wrote to me right away and said, "That was the most productive meeting I've had since starting work with Focus."
>
> Monday:
> I'll see you at Penny's house.
>
>
> Dave O'Connor
> dvoconnor@gmail.com
> 321-806-6322
>
> --
> You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PBJFlorida" group.
> To post to this group, send email to pbjflorida@googlegroups.com.
> To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pbjflorida+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
> For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pbjflorida?hl=en.
>

No comments:

Post a Comment