Saturday 29 September 2012

{PBJFlorida} Voter Registration by the Republican Party--

I started registering voters with the FOCUS group about a month ago. I went, with Alicia and Dave, to Valencia's east and west campus and encountered, on two occasions, people registering voters without a Valencia sponsor. I questioned the first young woman and she told me that she was paid by the Republican party to register Republicans. And what about the others?  She laughed and walked off very quickly as did the young man I found on another day in the same situation. 
 
I thought I was imagining things but today's Sentinel tells of the hundreds of flawed registrations coming from this group. 
 
So if they can't win honestly then anything goes?
Spread the word to Republicans you know. 
Penny

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PBJFlorida" group.
To post to this group, send email to pbjflorida@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pbjflorida+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pbjflorida?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment