Saturday 23 June 2012

{PBJFlorida} Tuesday community restoration

I'm sorry I can't make it this comming Tuesday. I promised my neighbors that I would come to our neighborhood association meeting.

Also, even though we all seem to know that connecting with ourselves and others together is very important in preparing for uncertain futures, we seem reluctant to make this happen.

Is it our cultural conditioning of isolation and separateness holding us back?


--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PBJFlorida" group.
To post to this group, send email to pbjflorida@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pbjflorida+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pbjflorida?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment