Sunday 26 August 2012

{PBJFlorida} Kids who write and who don't.

Let me brag on Valencia. I taught Comp for 30 years and we had programs to train teachers as well
As tests at the end of the semester reveal which students can pass into upper level classes. We pride ourselves teaching teachers and building skills of students.
I'm still I'm Colorado but this subject Is important to me.
Blessings and peace to you from the high mountains.
Penny

Sent from my iPhone

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PBJFlorida" group.
To post to this group, send email to pbjflorida@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pbjflorida+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pbjflorida?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment