Monday 31 December 2012

Re: {PBJFlorida} Digest for pbjflorida@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 3 Topics

My prayers are with your mother and you Sr. Amira. God's blessings and Happy New Year!

Miguel 

Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 31, 2012, at 10:03 PM, "Marilyn J. Amira Taylor" <pippinwithjob28@earthlink.net> wrote:

AA everyone and wishes for a safe and happy New Year that will hopefully bring a more civil society and more care for others.

I have to send apologies for the meeting, though I truly dislike Webster intensely, Scott on the list too... I do not see how he can win reelection, but Crist is not strong enough to beat him, so a strong candidate is important.  Mom is preparing for lower back surgery next Tuesday, and work is being difficult about it...welcome to corporate prattle. I am out of commission for a bit, but we will take your prayers.

Continuing to care and give prayers...
Sr. Amira
-----Original Message-----
From: pbjflorida@googlegroups.com
Sent: Dec 29, 2012 3:01 AM
To: Digest Recipients
Subject: {PBJFlorida} Digest for pbjflorida@googlegroups.com - 3 Messages in 3 Topics

Group: http://groups.google..com/group/pbjflorida/topics

No comments:

Post a Comment