Friday 14 December 2012

Re: {PBJFlorida} Fwd: Naomi Klein: 'I'd Rather Fight Like Hell'

Thanks Jim and all.  This is a great article and I know how right she is.  But I feel very frustrated that smart people who know the situation just sit around and exchange good articles and tsktsk about it. 
Sorry for my bah humbug attitude but 
I want some ideas with action or plan. 


Sent from my iPhone

On Dec 13, 2012, at 7:46 PM, jim belcher <jimbelcher350@me.com> wrote:

See below. 
Our sense of loss of meaning is directly tied to the violence toward nature we are all complicit in. 

Begin forwarded message:
From: Common Dreams <commondreams@commondreams.org>
Date: December 13, 2012, 5:32:51 PM EST
Subject: News & Views | Naomi Klein: 'I'd Rather Fight Like Hell'


Trouble viewing this email? Click here to view this and past Newsletters online.


Breaking News & Views for the Progressive Community

Home | About Us | Donate | Subscribe | Archives

Do you want to share the news with a friend? Click here to tell them about Common Dreams.


News & Views | 12.13.12

Featured...

'I'd Rather Fight Like Hell': Naomi Klein's Fierce New Resolve to Fight for Climate Justice
http://www.commondreams.org/headline/2012/12/13

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PBJFlorida" group.
To post to this group, send email to pbjflorida@googlegroups.com.
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to pbjflorida+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
For more options, visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pbjflorida?hl=en.

No comments:

Post a Comment