Friday 21 August 2015

[14737MSCRMCV] AVAILABLE CONSULTANTS FOR YOUR NEW PROJECTS

Hi ,

Hope you are  doing GOOD.

This Raman from Wininfosys Inc. I am working as a Recruiter in Wininfosys Inc.Presently I am working  on .net profiles .Please mail me the requirements if you have and I will thank you if you add me to your distribution list .

My mail Id is raman@wininfosys.com or call me 847-621-7306*303


 

SKILL

 

EXPERIENCE

 

LOCATION

 

VISA

 

RELOCATION

 


.NET DEVELOPER

 


7+ YEARS

 


IL


 

H1B

 


OPEN

 


.NETDEVELOPER

 


7 YEARS

 


IL

 


H1B

 


OPEN






















-----
Thanks & Regards

Raman. C

Phone :847 621 7306 303
700 Nicholas Blvd, Suite 105,Elk Grove Village, IL 60007









--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "CVMSCRM" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to cvmscrm+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to cvmscrm@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/cvmscrm.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment