Wednesday 17 December 2014

{PBJFlorida} Re: Fw: [We Gunners] Now, I rest my case !!!

AA my brother, well, it sure shows where their priorities are! I am at least glad a few showed up for Palestine and Afghanistan, there might be a few who realize why they have retaliation issues….

Sad thing is, this could be most any "civilized" country.

Hope Diwali was good for you, my brother.

Happy Hannuakah to my Jewish brothers and sisters!

Sr. Amira

On Tuesday, December 16, 2014 1:17:33 PM UTC-5, Abhinav Dwivedi wrote:

                     

THIS IS OBVIOUSLY THE LOWER HOUSE OF PARLIAMENT IN THE UNITED KINGDOM

 (HOUSE OF COMMONS)

I rest my case !!!!!!

politicians will be politicians wherever they are

 

 

 

_

 

__._,_.___

__,_._,___

--
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups "PBJFlorida" group.
To unsubscribe from this group and stop receiving emails from it, send an email to pbjflorida+unsubscribe@googlegroups.com.
To post to this group, send email to pbjflorida@googlegroups.com.
Visit this group at http://groups.google.com/group/pbjflorida.
For more options, visit https://groups.google.com/d/optout.

No comments:

Post a Comment