Saturday 25 October 2014

[8572MSCRMCV] COMPLETE .NET TRAINING ONLINE

Hi,

I am R.AjayKumar, I provide training on .NET
I am working with .Net technologies since 2004 both software Development and Training.
I have vast experience in Development and Training in .NET on latest technologies.
My training includes practical scenarios.
I provide regular and fast track training based on student requirement with feasible timings.
I provide online training with job assistance.
Help in Job Interviews.

Courses offered by me

CourseDuration(hrs)
C#30
ASP.NET30
SQL Server20
WCF20
WPF20
WWF20
MVC10
MVVM10

Project oriented training is provided by me.
Sample projects also provided for academic fullfilment.

Please feel free to reach out to me for any queries at rudraajaykumar@gmail.com

Thank you
R.AjayKumar

No comments:

Post a Comment